The aim of our group is to ensure that our patients are involved in decisions about the range and quality of services provided, and to create a relationship between patients, the Practice and the community, enabling the Practice to be aware of all its patients needs.
Roles of the group:
- Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
- Provide the facility for patients’ to discuss the way facilities and services are planned and carried out.
- Provide feedback on patient and community concerns.
- Support the Practice in good health promotions etc.
- Seek patient experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
- Communicate to the practice community information about the practice.
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG although membership of the main group would be restricted to twelve members. Smaller groups may be created to discuss individual topics. The group would meet at least 3 times per year. Members can be contacted through reception.
The minutes of our meetings can be found on the links below: